Best air fryer under 5000: We bet you’ve heard the saying “Health is Wealth”. Well, we now have the perfect solution to staying healthy and living a healthier lifestyle. Foodies and children really love eating crispy fried meals but usually it requires a lot of oil, making it extremely unhealthy. An air fryer is a fairly new kitchen appliance in the market which is perfect for making crispy fried food with minimum level of oil. Everyone has cravings which can be so hard to avoid at times, like eating yummy fries or juicy jalebis. Why should we avoid such food if we can consume it by using a super healthy method? You can find it difficult to pick the perfect air fryer as there are plenty in the market, but we can show you a variety of products below and you can pick the best air fryer under 5000.
Best 5 Air Fryers Price below 5000 In India 2021
INALSA AIR FRYER
GLEN AIR FRYER
STOK AIR FRYER
PRESTIGE PAF 4.0 AIR FRYER
INALSA AIR FRYER
Inalsa Air Fryer
This is one of the best air fryer for Indian food from the brand Inalsa as it is quite adjustable . It is a fairy popular choice of product as you can fry various kinds of snacks. The best part about it is the fact that you don’t have to wait for your food as using this fryer is quick and convenient. People can often be confused about the choice of colours of the appliances but this only comes in a rich black colour, making it an easy choice. It’s definitely a great deal at such a low price.
- It has a capacity of 2.3 Liters
- Fast heating technology: A great feature to save your time, no need to hold your hunger
- Adjustable temperature: It would be a disaster if you burn the food, so it’s essential to control the temperature.
- Another great advantage is that it isn’t necessary to preheat before using it.
- Quick Release Button: When you press the release button, it allows you to detach your basket from the air-fryer so you can easily clean it or serve the dish cooked inside.
Glen Air Fryer
Glen Air Fryer is one of the best in the market and definitely something you are bound to love. Some appliances tend to change the natural taste of the food but this fryer makes sure that the flavour stays intact. One disadvantage would be high wattage at 1350 watts but it can be overlooked as everything else is perfect. The greatest part about purchasing this product would be that you don’t need oil to fry your food. It is made from stainless steel making it long-lasting. The food is as crispy as it can get because of the use of vapor steam. Another great advantage is the fast-heating technology.
- Reduced oil consumption- Best way to choose a healthier diet as you do not need to use a single drop of oil.
- The frying in the appliance is quick to use and easy to clean
- It will leave your food with a crispy brown finish.
If you wish to make your coffee at home Also Read. Best Coffee Makers In India Under 1500 INR
STok Air Fryer
The STok air fryer is definitely a safe choice for your kitchen. Kids obviously love eating unhealthy snacks but this is by far the greatest way of making any unhealthy snack, healthy. It has a double-layered grill and fast technology giving you an edge over others. You can now make your favourite snacks in your own your kitchen. What can be better than cooking amazing food at your home at your convenience? You need to use bare minimum of oil, so its money saving and healthy. It’s red in colour making it appealing to the eyes, something different. The only disadvantage is the fact that it is slightly difficult to clean.
- Reduced cooking time: You can now make quick and easy meals
- Its capacity is 2.6 liters, which is big enough for anyone
- It can heat up to 200 degrees Celsius
Prestige PAF 4.0 Air Fryer
Prestige air fryer is in the top 5 for a good reason. It is a healthy alternative to consume fried food which makes it easy to enjoy oil-free snacks. What is truly attractive is the fact that the taste and flavours stay original so you will not feel a difference. It’s look is appealing to the eyes and it has advanced features which makes it extremely easy to use.
- It has a high 1400 watts power
- 2.2 litres capacity, making it a great addition to your kitchen
Inalsa Air Fryer (4.2 Liter with black and grey design)
What’s better than another Inalsa air fryer? Almost nothing. We absolutely are in love with Inalsa fryers. This air fryer has a unique look which puts it at an advantage over the other air fryers making it possibly the best air fryer in India in this budget. Inalsa air fryer would be the perfect choice for those who love having guests over their house. It’s capacity is more than the other air fryers under 5000 so you can easily host parties and serve healthy snacks. One disadvantage could be the fact that it uses 1400 watts but if you use it carefully, it shouldn’t be a problem at all. Since it has great capacity, you can even fry a number of big chicken pieces in a short amount of time.
- Release Button: By pressing this release button, you can detach your basket which makes it easier to clean and serve.
- 2.9 L Food Basket and 4.2 L Cooking Pan capacity- Best to cook more quantity, especially when you have guests over
- Safety: It automatically switches off when the basket is removed and it wont over-heat.
It’s not a secret that everyone loves eating some crispy fried food but you cannot eat it without feeling unhealthy or using excess oil. Purchasing an air fryer is the perfect way to eat all you want by using minimum or no amount of oil. You can easily choose from a variety of air fryers but the ones mentioned above would be the best ones in your budget. It would by far be the best addition to your kitchen for a healthy and a better lifestyle for you and your family. So, you can now easily pick the best air fryer under 5000 and stay healthy while consuming what you love the most.